Image size: 148 x 148 mm
Window Mount Size: 254 x 254 mm
UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT - Open Edition
- Printed on Hahnemühle FineArt Baryta 325 gsm - Glossy
- Printed by Redcliffe Imaging
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity
- Individually signed and numbered by ArtCee
- Shipped flat
- Shipping worldwide
A "ready to display" window mounted print, it's the perfect package to protect and frame the artwork. The fine art giclee print is mounted in a bevel cut window ivory mount .
- Acid free, conservation quality, white core, ph neutral window mount
- High quality backing board
- Crystal clear 40 micron cellophane bag with a resealable flap
- Protect your artwork ready for storage, sale or transport
Certificate of Authenticity
The certificates are printed on archival paper and left blank to be signed by both the artist and printmaker, it contains information on the artist, the title of the work, the media used and the number and date of the edition.
A Certificate of Authenticity is a useful benefit for the purchaser. You will carry the signature of the print maker and the artist. You will have confidence that your print was made with care and dedication by skilled technicians using the highest quality materials, whose archival properties comply with museum quality standards.
FineArt Baryta is a bright white, cellulose-based paper with a barium sulphate coating that gives the feel of a traditional analogue baryta paper. The high-gloss premium coating guarantees outstanding print results with perfect reproduction of colour and detail, deep blacks and striking contrasts. Acid and lignin-free, it meets the most exacting requirements for age resistance.
Until Proven Innocent Signed & Authenticated Mounted Print
Please allow 3 business days for production.
Delivery within the UK should take 5-6 working days.
International delivery could take up to 10 working days.